Welcome to another Two Peas in a Pod Tutorial!
Today we are sharing a Sea Glass Clock Tutorial.
- MDF circle (I bought mine at Hobby Lobby)
- Scrapbook Paper (Mine is a beach scene)
- Sea Glass (CereusArt)
- Clock Hands (Hobby Lobby)
- Adhesive (I used All Purpose Goop, decoupage glue and hot glue)
Use the clock face to draw an outline on your scrapbook paper. Once your circle is cut out,…
Collecting sea glass is one of my favorite past times. Sea glass is glass that has been physically weathered in the sea and is found along the shore. Strolling along the beach doing the “Sea Glass Stoop” is my idea of a great time. The best places to find sea glass are closely guarded secrets around here. There are several rare pieces that I keep in a display vase. Other pieces or craft sea…
TEXT: My perfect day starts and ends here
TEXT: Can we restart Summer?
TEXT: I’ve decided to put myself in a timeout
TEXT: Sometimes you just need a beach day
TEXT: Every Summer has a Story. What’s your summer story?
Fried Soft-Shell Crabs
4 large or 8 small soft-shell crabsDirections:
1 beaten egg
¼ cup milk
½ cup all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- To clean each soft-shell crab, hold the crab between the back legs. Using kitchen scissors, remove the head by cutting horizontally across the body ½ inch behind the eyes. Lift the pointed, soft top…
TEXT: It’s Hump Day